Goals and Objectives
- Develop an overall strategy for the application of quality in the university.
- Achieve the objectives of the university on issues relating to quality and academic accreditation.
- Strengthen efforts to move the university academically and professionally to the ranks of the best universities locally and regionally.
- Promote a culture of quality among members of the university.
- Implement public policies on the overall quality of the University.
- Monitor performance evaluation and quality assurance of administrative and academic units.
- Develop a decision support system that all administrators can use for planning and performance measurement purposes.
- Ensure quality, integrity, and security of information resources and allow easy and appropriate access to data and information.
- Deliver high-quality information and services for research, data analysis, decision support, strategic planning for institutional effectiveness.